Ter Scott, Handwriting Interpreter will Analyze your Handwriting. Affordable rates.

Below are my rates for the usual graphology services that I do. If you have a special request or need that you don't see here, please let me know. 

Image result for Ter Scott Handwriting





















Much of what I've learned about handwriting came from my friend Bart Baggett and his Handwriting University. As a gift to all who have come to this page, I want you to have your handwriting analyzed totally at no fee! Visit Bart's site and get it there. You'll also see a ton of other cool things; even how to learn to do what Bart and I do! Then I hope you'll return here and allow me to serve you in any of the following areas. CLICK HERE to go to Bart's page and get your free analysis. 

Your signature is how you want the world to "perceive" who you are. Receive an analysis of your personal signature, plus my booklet which explains the general aspects of what signatures mean. 

What My Signature Means. $35. 

Request information about What My Signature Means, using the contact form on this page. 

Your one-page handwriting sample (including your signature) is analyzed. When I analyze your writing, I do not look at content but how it relates to the entire page and I'll also explain how your signature stands on its own and in relation to your other written content.  

My One-Page Sample. $79

Request information about One Page "Reveal", using the contact form on this page. 

(You may also want to have this One Page Reveal conducted twice a year much like a dental check-up or piano tuning to keep on track with how you want to live your life to watch for "road signs" and to constantly improve). 

Get your in-depth, 3-page Professional Handwriting Analysis which offers a very close look into your handwriting with suggestions and comments. With more, I can offer more. This is the most popular analysis I do. 

3-page Professional Handwriting Analysis $149

Request information about 3-page Professional Handwriting Analysis, using the contact form on this page. 

Handwriting analyses combined with Life & Legacy™ Coaching which helps you to keep on track with your goals in your Major 8™ areas (my own exclusive coaching track). Includes email communication and a 30-minute phone session 4 times per month.  

Handwriting analyses combined with Life & Legacy™ Coaching $1000. Discounts are available for prepaid ongoing monthly commitments. 

Request information about Handwriting with Coaching, using the contact form on this page. 

"Hiring Right" handwriting analysis for HR personnel. I will do a one-page analysis for your job candidate to reveal aptitude and compatibility for the job. Volume discounts and fast turnaround available upon request. (I will also do this for individuals who are seeking a job to see if it is a "fit" for them prior to applying). 

"Hiring Right" handwriting analysis $49. ($39 each for 6 or more at a time). 

Request information about Hiring Right, using the contact form on this page. 

If you would like to book me to speak at your company, event anywhere in the world and on company retreats and cruises; or if you have any other type of need please inquire. 

Watch my Renaissance presentation on Gigsalad. I do travel all over the USA and the world; not just 200 miles as Gigsalad states, so please ask! 





No comments: