Do you carry a Gratitude Rock?


“Every time I touch this rock…”

I first heard of the “Gratitude Rock” from Lee Brower who spoke about it in the movie, The Secret. He tells the story of how he carried a rock in his pocket and every time he touched the rock he thought of something he was grateful for; which usually happened when he put it in his pocket in the morning and pulled it out to place it on his dresser at night.

Now it may seem odd that a graphologist is talking about a Gratitude Rock and why or how does it relate to graphology. Well at first glance, it doesn't. But I'm the Life & Legacy Coach first, and a graphologist second. Everything that I do relates to "living life and leaving a legacy". And certainly, living a life of gratitude (or not) is expressed in your handwriting! 


Image result for stonesImage Courtesy of Unsplash

One time he was with someone and it fell out of his hand. The person asked what it was and when Lee explained how he used it daily to remind him to be grateful, the man called it a “Gratitude Rock”. 

Then the story became “bigger than life”.

The man emailed Lee two weeks later from South Africa saying that his son was very sick and for Lee to send him three gratitude rocks. As I compose this sentence (I have to remove my glasses and wipe the moisture from my eyes because I am so moved by this request that Lee got from this person). Lee was also emotional because, as he said, his rocks were “just rocks I found off the street, so I said sure”. 

However, Lee took much more time in finding these three special rocks and sent them.

You can see a short video of Lee and how this played out here. I assure you that watching it will change you and you’ll want to find and carry a gratitude rock.

As the “Life & Legacy Coach”™, I carry a small supply with me when I present my live events.

When you see me as the “Handwriting Interpreter”, be sure to ask about them. The rocks that I make available are labeled “Gratitude”, covered with protective coating for durability and I personally bless each. They are for sale for only $1. Or, you can find your own small rock to use.

Albert Einstein
Why did Albert Einstein say...

When you realize great experiences, I invite you to list your gratitude rock story below: 

No comments: