Ter Scott, Handwriting Analyst to Perform at Ren in the Glen July 25, 26, 2015

I'm getting very excited about being at the Ren in the Glen this weekend. While planning for the event to be sure to have everything, I looked in some of my old email communications with the personal of the event. I ran across my original email which I sent to express my interest in attending.

I present it here because it also acts as an "introduction" to those who don't yet know about Ter Scott, Handwriting Interpreter and might want to hire me.



Here it is:


Hello. My name is Ter Scott. I'm a graphologist and to make it easier for people, I'm known as the "Handwriting Interpreter". I usually do corporate style parties and individual analyses. When I do the group settings I present something entertaining for the entire group for about 30 minutes and then I follow this with individual analyses. I've presented for United Way, American Cancer Society, Women Rock and numerous business functions. 

I love renfests and would like to be considered for the Ren in the Glen! I would like to be a vendor; and an entertainer...

My plan is to be "Brother Scott", dressed in a monk's garb and present something entertaining in a group setting several times in the day (free) and then conduct individual analyses in the tent (for a fee). I may also include selling hand calligraphy of inspirational quotes on paper suitable for framing. 


No comments: