What to expect at a Ter Scott Graphologist One on One Event

You may be reading this because you are getting ready to see me at an upcoming event or you stumbled upon this via some other way. However you got here, I will make it interesting and worth your few moments.

WHAT HAPPENS WHEN I HAVE A ONE ON ONE HANDWRITING ANALYSIS 
WITH TER SCOTT? 

I am not explaining here what to expect at my larger speaking events, seminars and workshops; those are customized and I present to a group as a whole and sometimes include individual analyses.

Here I am sharing what to expect when you see me as a booked guest at coffee shops, grand openings, Relay for Life, and other events where I do a one on one type of consultation where I am sitting with you and telling you what your handwriting tells me. I am sharing here a bit of what you may expect from such a session.

It’s crazy just how fast the day goes as there always is a line of people waiting to know what their writing reveals.

(Actually writing “tells all” in telling much about the person and I share how the person can read some of these things on his or her own, modify things to modify their personality; thereby changing their future. Also, one’s writing sends messages to the reader on a subconscious level but of course time doesn’t permit me to go over all of that!)

Here in a nut shell, is what usually happens at a one on one handwriting consultation.

  • We spend about 10 minutes together.
  • I will ask permission to video and/or audio record our time  together. I may use this for promotion and self study to improve my service (much like when you hear: “This call may be recorded for training purposes” when you call some place). Also, if you’d like, you may wish to have this on a DVD or CD.
  • You’ll be given a sentence to write.
  • I will tell you about you from what you’ve written. We will discuss any areas of concern on your part.
  • Though your handwriting analysis isn’t necessarily an opportunity for me to promote my services, you will get my contact information and are welcome to consider any further consultations or book me for business and social events.

That’s pretty much it. Every consultation is “private” (as much as possible in a busy coffee shop or similar place) although many people wish to have a friend or partner with them.

If you have any questions, you may contact me by going to my website: www.terscott.com/handwriting and use the contact details at the top of the page.

Here is a type of notice used when I speak at coffee shops and may even be how you got to this page below.

For now I wish you all good things and look forward to seeing you personally at any of my one on one’s or a corporate or private event.

Make it a great day!


NOTICE (Advertising a Ter Scott One on One Handwriting Event):

Handwriting Analyses at (NAME OF BUSINESS) Mondays $(PRICE FOR ANALYSES FOR THIS EVENT ONLY)

Have you ever had your writing analyzed by a Graphologist? There aren't many people with this skill around so here’s your chance.

Ter Scott, Handwriting Interpreter ™ will be at

NAME OF BUSINESS AND ADDRESS,
on Mondays from 11 a.m. til 4 p.m., on October 27, and November 3, 10, and 17.

To have your writing analyzed you’ll be asked to write a simple sentence and your signature. From that, Ter will tell you what your writing reveals about you. Also in this 10 minute session you’ll also learn how to change your writing to change areas in your life that you may wish to change as stated in Ter Scott’s Amazon Kindle book: The Power of the Pen.

BONUS: Get a FREE one on one “live” analysis for a friend or $50 dollars off a Ter Scott handwriting event!

  • Go to Amazon.com and “look inside” the book The Power of the Pen ™ by Ter Scott.
  • Write a quick review of what you’ve read at the Amazon listing.
  • Tell me that you did so when you arrive to have your personal handwriting analyzed.

That’s it. You’ll get either a free 10 minute, one on one analysis for your friend, or $50 off your booking of Ter Scott Handwriting at your business or social function! CLICK HERE 
to get to Amazon or do a search for “Ter Scott Power of the Pen” when you get to Amazon directly.

It’s not required to reserve a 15 minute time slot but it is recommended if you don’t want to wait in line. Call BUSINESS PLACE AND PHONE NUMBER  to see what times are still available and reserve your time.


More in-depth consultation is available upon request. 

No comments: