Forensic Artist 2 People Describe the Same Person; Revelation is Much Like Handwriting



It truly was several moments well worth my time and I would encourage you to watch it too; it will enrich your day. Before you leave me though, let me explain briefly why it relates to me. First of course, I love people and I want them to see the best in themselves. And secondly, I see what this video presents; however as this is being revealed through the translation of what is being told to a forensic artist onto a drawn sketch I reveal back to people what one’s writing tells me.

Just as some in this video stated that they needed to think better of themselves, I show people things that they can change in their writing to improve their self esteem.

Please watch the video and leave your comments below. Thanks for being a reader here at “Ask Your Graphologist”.
 
Make it a great day!

No comments: