Ter Scott, "Handwriting Interpreter" as Brother Scott Exposed Secrets of Handwriting at Ren in the Glen

Ren in the Glen logoToday is Monday; the day after a successful two days at the Ren in the Glen, as Brother Scott. I was a monk who escaped from a nearby village who was threatened to be, let's say, done away with either in a dungeon dwelling or to spend my last moments headless, for not only learning to write (which the nobility and royalty did not approve) but I also taught the peasants how to write and then I interpreted their markings so to reveal their true selves and to improve in areas which they wanted so to live their bliss and have real freedom!



For me, this year (and two years ago as I missed last year's event) was more about making friends than making money as I entertained both the village vendors and the wandering traveler who happened upon our tiny ren. The pebble counter told me that we had almost 2,000 visitors on the first day which surprised me because I did not know that he could count that high and I have not heard yet what the second day's count was.

I plan to be there again next year (mark on your calendars that this is planned for the last weekend in July) with my two birthday peasants and kids of all ages and will tell the kids with the long legs what their writing reveals... for a mere pittance.

Until then, I will concentrate on pilfering the pockets of large corporations by presenting my skills and stories at their business events and also the private parties put on by families of opulence. If you are a business of means or a family who wants an event which is so unique, informational and practical (not to also mention fun and funny) that you will actually be "thanked" over and over again for having me there (I am asked to return to speak over and over because my presentation is always new, topical, customized to the audience, and the specific event) don't wait to get word to me as there are only so many days on the calendar!

To contact Ter Scott, Graphologist; "Handwriting Interpreter" for you next event (including not for profit organizations) please click here.

No comments: