What Does a Handwriting Analysis Look Like?


Every graphologist has his/her way of doing things which makes getting your handwriting analyzed by several makes it more fun. Usually, you should find that most will agree on everything; especially if they are "legit"! Being a graphic designer and marketer, presentation has always been important to me so I'm always making my finished products valuable in content and beautiful visually. This is why many of my clients will purchase a copy of the frame able finished product to give away as gifts. And, of course, satisfied customers seek my graphology services for other events and purposes.  
Often when I receive a sample of one's writing via mail (people send me samples using an SASE at my webpage: www.terscott.com/handwriting with prepayment), I will scan the sample so I'm not "distracted" by other elements on the page as with this one, from a recent client:
With your sample here, I immediately scanned it on a separate piece of paper so as not to be distracted by the elements around it; a very nice card by the way. It’s a great idea to have had the person’s signature on the “invite”, a very nice touch.
I then include my thoughts, sometimes not dealing with correct grammar etc., I just let the thoughts flow, and present my actual findings on a nice 8.5 x 11 sheet of paper suitable for framing but will often times include this "thoughts sheet" with it:
On these pages, I offer my “unedited thoughts” that you may use to share in your talk; and I include another that you may have laminated, frame and save. Please excuse any grammatical errors and repetition of thought on these pages; I include them simply for you to glean anything else that you may use in the service.

Here's what the final "frame able" page looks like:

 
 
I look forward to presenting at your next function or doing an analysis via my online order page: www.terscott.com/handwriting.
 
 


No comments: