Handwriting Analysis in Hibbing Minnesota


Recently I presented a half hour "What is Graphology?" show followed by doing individual handwriting readings at a Relay for Life in Hibbing Minnesota. Everything went fine and there were lots of questions and long lines to have me do my brand of "handwriting interpretation".

Two readings stand out to me.

First is of a young man. Now when I do handwriting analysis, I first comment on what is the largest detail or anomaly in the person's writing. I did all of this and eventually narrowed down to smaller details. I asked this person if he had an accident or had "fallen" on his right side causing an injury to the right side of his head. Now he looked perfectly healthy and showed no signs of distress anywhere with his demeanor or anywhere physically. He stated yes, he had ear surgery.

Secondly, one of my last readings was that from a couple. When analyzing the man's, I stated that he had a better relationship with one of his parents over the other. To this, the wife asked me, "Are you also psychic? His mother died when he was young". I answered, "No, it's all in there", pointing to his handwriting sample.

It's always great to get this feedback from people immediately when I am doing a reading. When I get the samples by mail and make my comments to send back, I miss this immediate gratification. However, both ways work and you can have your writing analyzed free by visiting my site: www.terscott.com/handwriting.

There is also a finder’s fee for anyone who gets my office a lead to have me present at a school, college, business or organization.

Make it a great day!
Ter

Thanks for submitting your comment. We will contact you when appropriate via any email you may leave. Otherwise, we will review all comments before they are published.

2 comments:

handwriting analysis said...

Hey, I appreciate for your efforts of writing blog. Handwriting is not just a way to present your thoughts writing. Infect person handwriting reveals lot about you. There is science called graphology that includes handwriting analysis , that is something which attracts me lot. It can determine our weakness, strength and help us to grow individually through graphotherapy . Keep posting

Unknown said...

Hello,

Your post is nice and is so much useful for me in my work. handwriting is way of representing nature or skills of any person and there are so many benefits in our life.

Thanks for sharing.

Regards
Handwriting Analysis